Diversified ETF Select Portfolio Management Program
The Diversified ETF Select Portfolios, comprising 8 unique mandates, seek to provide long-term growth within a framework of defined allocation limits, clear risk management and broad diversification. The Diversified ETF Select Program was introduced to assist us in delivering unbiased investment stewardship for private client, family office and institutional clients alike.
The Diversified ETF Select Portfolios are separately managed portfolios – unique to each client. The portfolios are constructed exclusively with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). ETF portfolios are designed to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns.
Transparency & Disclosure
- Client has access to detailed account information – including all security positions held in their portfolio 24/7.
- Full transaction history available on-line.
- Portfolios can be liquidated to cash in 5 business days. There is no minimum holding period.
Security of Account
- CIBC Bank & Trust Company (Cayman) Limited, an independent custodian, holds program assets in segregated accounts and provides reporting on individual portfolio positions.
Segregated Asset Management
- Each client has a segregated account which is held (off-balance sheet) by CIBC Cayman.
- All individual securities are registered to the segregated account holder (NOT a Fund or a pooled vehicle)
Quality Investment Stewardship
- Hahn Investment Stewards & Company Inc. (Hahn) builds, monitors and advises on portfolios.
- Hahn is a pioneer in ETF-only customized managed portfolios
- Hahn is a global portfolio manager and part of the Jovian Capital Group managing over $2 billion in ETFs
*"This is not a solicitation for services and Diversified ETF Accounts
may not be available to residents of certain jurisdictions and neither
use nor sale is intended where prohibited by law. Please contact our
Private Banking department to
determine if an Online Investment Account is suitable for your company,
trust or you as an individual."
Disclaimer for third party information: The information, opinions and statistical data contained herein has been obtained from sources (internal and/or third party) that DGM Bank & Trust Inc. (“DGM”) believes to be reliable (without having conducted any independent investigation). DGM assumes no obligation to update any information, opinions, statistical data or forward-looking statements for any reason, including if DGM subsequently learns that such information is inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise in error or to notify any person in respect of thereof. DGM does not represent or warrant the completeness, accuracy or currency of opinions and statistical data contained herein, including the future performance of any security, investment or strategy mentioned, nor is the information provided intended to be a complete statement or summary of the securities, markets or developments discussed and the information contained herein should not be relied upon as such. Any opinions, estimates and projections contained herein are subject to change without notice, and are provided by DGM in good faith but with no legal responsibility or liability whatsoever.