Formation of Offshore Funds
For new Investment Fund Structures, a number of offshore jurisdictions (such as Barbados and the Cayman Islands) have precise, modern legislation regulating the set up and administration of offshore funds, providing both Fund Managers and the investing unit holders with added protection in the operation and administration of the Fund.
Formation services include the following:
- Assistance in the choice of jurisdiction and type of structure.
- Assistance in the drafting of Offering Memorandum or Prospectus.
- Incorporation of structure and Fund license.
- Liaison with third party service providers (e.g. custodians, investment advisors etc.) and drafting of third party management agreements.
- Assisting with operational structure for the Fund Management and Administration.
- Access to Legal Services provided by leading offshore firms.